Sunday, April 15, 2012

Leslie & Maya | Engagement Party!

Leslie & Maya hired me to photograph their Christian engagement ceremony and reception, which had the same expected guest count as my own wedding! When I first arrived at the Safari Texas Ranch, I was pleasantly surprised to see peacocks walking around the venue. Since I arrived early, I was able to follow them around for a few minutes and take a few pictures!


After chasing peacocks, I finally went inside to start shooting the engagement party. The venue itself was really beautiful and I was impressed to find out that Leslie actually made the centerpieces himself! Another notable detail was their DJ: Dj Jag Entertainment. I was literally dancing behind my camera the whole time! 

 
   

 




   









No comments:

Post a Comment