Saturday, August 25, 2012

Kamyar & Samira's Pasadena wedding!

Last weekend, my husband and I flew to Los Angeles, California for my cousin's wedding at the Athenaeum in Pasadena. Flying to Los Angeles to be with my cousins is always fun with or without a wedding, but it's even more fun when there is a wedding involved. This wedding was particularly exciting for us because we are going to be neighbors in Palo Alto next summer!!

At weddings, I often stalk the couple through my lens for a while to try and capture a few moments of pure happiness. At Kamyar & Samira's wedding, I basically captured one of those moments every time I looked at them :) 




















Congratulations!! As a related side note, I fully expect this picture of the four of us framed in your future home :)



No comments:

Post a Comment