Monday, May 14, 2012

Adeeb & Anahita | Engagement Portraits

This set of engagement pictures is definitely one of my favorites! As you've probably seen by now, I love creative couples that are open to anything. As an engagement gift, I offered to take some engagement photos for my brother-in-law and his future wife, but it was pouring rain on the day of the shoot. I suggested doing their engagement pictures in Target and, since they had some things to pick up from Target anyway, they were both up for it. I normally like to make half my photos black and white, but I decided not to do that for these photos, for obvious reasons!








This next picture is funny because we were very careful about avoiding Target employees, and when we finally ran into one, he asked to be in one of the pictures!



 Looking forward to their wedding in June!



No comments:

Post a Comment