Friday, July 20, 2012

Todd & Yessenia's Astros Engagement Session at Minute Maid Park!

So, when Yessenia first contacted me, she mentioned that they really wanted to do their engagement session at Minute Maid Park. Being from Boston and knowing absolutely nothing about baseball, I assumed it was just a random park in Houston. After a few more e-mail correspondences and a Doogle search, I realized that it was actually a baseball stadium (and that I need to learn more about the city I'm living in!)

I have been really excited about this engagement shoot because I absolutely love themed engagement shoots with props. Yessenia showed up with a full bag of props and was eager to use all of them. I had a hard time choosing my favorites from this engagement session, but here are a few!










No comments:

Post a Comment